Hi and welcome to Dreaming Big Rocks! with Jenny Lens, MFA.
I’m sharing secrets so YOU can use your creativity and digital tools to manifest your wildest dreams.
Always be Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
I share my super cool inspiring ideas, tips and tools I use for my acclaimed, infamous, most published west coast, first gen punk rock photos in international exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch, collectors and more. I walk this walk and so can you! Punk Rock Photos, Vids and Stories @ PunkPioneers.com.
What Do You Dream About?
Designed for Your Needs and Dreams
I created bold, innovative, inspiring, energetic Workshops with projects and insights for Creatives, Healers and ALL Solo/Entrepreneurs @ Dreaming Big Academy.
Read fun, informative, useful insights and info on this site.
“Watch. Create. Shine.” with a world famous photographer, experienced digital app and art teacher, trained and acclaimed artist. I make my Workshops affordable, accessible, fun, empowering and enlightening so you can Shine.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.
Dreaming Big Academy Offers Several Individual Workshops and Bundles
Questions? Confused? I know. I worked so hard to clarify, but there’s a lot of options!
Drop me a detailed note what are your dreams and goals.
We can email or talk on phone to design your perfect plan of action.
No obligation nor cost for short consultation about the Workshops.
Dreaming Big Academy Workshops and Bundles
This is all about you and your dreams.
Watch. Create. Shine. I poured my heart and soul and deep, hard learned secrets into these very comprehensive workshops. I’ve never seen anything like it, not at colleges, training centers nor online. I taught and been a student at major educational sites, online and real life.
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Series
- Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images.
- Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more.
- Gain essential, creative and digital skills.
- Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights.
- Watch, Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
- Create engaging, storytelling, evocative images.
- Gain confidence using Automatic vs Manual settings.
- Create Memorable Magical Images!
- Learn sensible and fun ways of using available light and cheap table lights.
- Learn how to see and use beauty, ideas and unique content everywhere to create images to express your dreams.
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
- Lightroom can revolutionize how you organize, sort, find your files.
- Essential for photos and clip art.
- Edit, rename, resize, watermark, prep for print or online.
- Use presets or filters to turn your images from now to WOW!
- Saves you time and money.
Create Marketable, Branded Images using Photoshop
- Create branded visuals for work, art and life.
- Add textures, text, make collages, social media, marketing, products, graphics, fine art and more.
- Brushes, patterns, gradients, actions to save time. Color correct photos.
- THE art and graphics program made easy and fun with my detailed, varied, creative, marketable projects.
Visual Branding Design
- Be inspired with an acclaimed working artist, trained and educated in graphics, fine arts, photography and marketing.
- Develop YOUR style, brand and marketing identity.
- Tips on design, color, type and other creative principles and guidelines.
- Develop confidence and have joyful fun.
Web Design Basics for Marketing
- For creatives, healers and non-techies and techies.
- We examine real sites using various major popular apps.
- Not how to create, but how to determine what apps are best for your dreams.
- Focus on design, organizing content and branding.
- Joyfully create or outsource more effectively and confidently.
Wild World of eCommerce
- Selling online pros and cons.
- Shopify, WooCommerce with WordPress, POD (Print on Demand), free, self-hosting, paid.
- Demo, creation and usage of Product List to save time.
- Legal related to art, editorial, and commercial merch.
Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering common online obstacles.
- Design and Tech Tips for online success strategies.
- Demystifying myths about blogs, sites and online success.
“Take Photos. Get Famous.“
- Learn closely guarded secrets you won’t find only here!
- How to get your camera into venues, with access to the VIPS, where the action is.
- Vital info about camera settings, lenses, lighting, composition and more.
- Insider tips to elevate your experience and images.
- Taking entertainment photos can be fun or hard, frustrating work.
- Make it fun using MY proven tips.
Business Survival Kit for Creatives
- This overview covers press, biz, money and legal issues.
- Answers THE questions I’m asked the most versus wild misleading info on too many sites.
- Knowing and understanding this can determine your success and happiness (or failure and misery).
- Protect your work, whether professional or fun hobbies.
- Protect yourself! It’s a wild world out there!
Bundled Take Photos. Get Famous. with Business Survival Kit for Creatives
Save money and benefit from both, which complement and complete each other.
What Camera? What Lens? What Dial?
- Watch and learn so you use the correct gear and settings for your desired outcome.
- Get secret top tips how stunning photos of jewelry, flowers, food and objects are created.
- Less detailed about composition than Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.
- WISH I KNEW this before I spent thousands on wrong gear.
- Gain clarity and have fun!
Coaching: Personalized Insights and Ideas - Strategic Alchemy
- I offer guidance, clarity and support, covering creative, technical, personal and professional issues.
- I’ve advised many for years, often told my input more valuable than school counselors and other pros.
- Save time and money with “Getting to Know You” private, personal sheet.
- Choose 30, 60 or 90 minute sessions.
My work seen in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and collector’s homes.
My punk photos, education, teaching bring together entertainment, publishing, business, art worlds, tech, teaching, and the public.
I share real world, practical, actionable inspiration, ideas and solutions to enrich YOUR life and YOUR dreams!
Praise for Jenny Lens as a Teacher
“We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s thorough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before.” ~ Mark Heck
Praise for Jenny Lens as a REAL Rock Star Photographer
- Everyone who creates any visuals, using or wants to use any digital tools (including cameras)
- Hobbyist or pro, no matter your area of interest
- Techne is a Greek term meaning craftsmanship, craft or art
- Let’s balance digital, tech tools with your playful creativity
Sign up for Erratic Newsletters for Webinars, Specials, Tips, Info and Freebies
Meet Jenny Lens, MFA
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
How much do YOU want to manifest your dreams? Do you see it, feel it, believe in your dreams and abilities?
If you want to grow, are curious, open-minded, willing to explore and experiment, you are in the right place!
IF I can do it, YOU can do it. With my guidance.
Only when you are Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
- I’m the most published early west coast punk rock photographer.
- First gen, when Punk was Fun!
- Photos in Metropolitan Museum of Art, Smithsonian, Grammy Museum, Rock Hall of Fame, tons of books, mags, docs.
- I sell and license prints and merch online to an international market.
- LOTS of insider tips! From photos to images for blogs, sites, choosing which platform for your blog, ecommerce and more.
- I cover the waterfront. Just for you.
- Education: BA in Art, CSUN, Master of Fine Arts in Design, CalArts and Professional Certificate in Computer Graphics, UCLA.
- I taught at major colleges such as Santa Monica College, universities (UCLA and more), tech/vocational schools and elsewhere.
- I spoke at and reported for computer press on ALL the world’s TOP computer and digital graphics conferences (MacWorld, SIGGRAPH, World Animation Festival and more).
- Want more? I rarely update my resume, where photos used, articles published. See Punk Pioneers.
- I live for art. Reading, studying, making and teaching anything related to art, design and tech. To help others.
- Questions? Write me.