How to Attract and Engage Your Community with Storytelling Visuals
(with Branding, Marketing, Graphics, Fine Art and Fun!)
How are you holding up? Freaking out, wondering what to do next, or ready to kick out the jams?
Are you a new or struggling entrepreneur, creative, healer or anyone looking for inspired, fun, practical guided learning experiences?
You want to create engaging, unique visual storytelling images and experiences.
Without the huge price tag of college with boring, out of touch teachers (been there, done that, I could tell you stuff). Or $2,000 for typical online programs. Instead, cutting edge. Fast. Affordable. Actionable.
Whatever your experience or skills, YOU can do this. With my step-by-step guidance. If you are Dreaming Big!
My late mother always told me people actively created businesses, provided for their families and served others in the Depression.
I believe in the redemptive, healing power of creation by:
Moving forward, using whatever tools and attitudes needed to create and share art, products, services, create community, and to help heal our souls and hearts.
This belief, with action, helps many deal with daily issues, while creating their better future.
Welcome to “Watch. Create. Shine.“
Visual Storytelling, Branding and Marketing and Fine Art Essentials for Creatives, Healers, Solo/Entrepreneurs.
I created inspiring, energetic, bold, imaginative, informative, useful online fun projects and training in everyday language just for you.
- Choose from over 12 individual, but related, workshop courses (from $19.95 to $50) and specially priced bundles.
- Teaching and sharing better and more useful info than what I taught at major computer training centers, colleges, universities and adult education at 1/10th what they charge!
- Several with limited time bonus images, coaching and more. First come, first served. When they are gone, they are gone.
- Once upon a time …
- Become confident and creative using a DSLR, using my unique tips, insights and inspiration!
- Look at one image photographed with various lenses and settings to find out what works best for your needs.
- No charts or confusing numbers.
- Also understand similar terms used in phone camera apps.
- Learn from the Best!
- My photos in major museums, galleries, mags, books, docs and collected by celebrities and people all over the world.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, why don’t you get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Develop Your Visual Storytelling Skills
- Base stories on Tarot, Oracle, Affirmations, Fairy tales, myths, song lyrics, or Your stories
- Find joy while comfortably gaining useful digital skills.
- Special Limited Time Bonus: Free Textures and Images
Imagine looking through the eyes and in the mind of one of the Top Influential Rock Photographers, trained and exhibiting artist.
Guiding you through both using your natural creativity and often complex, confusing tech tools.
My most treasured moments from many years in college, studying art and technology, are those times real world artists shared their stories, their journeys, and their insightful, useful tips.
Now you have a rare opportunity to see what’s behind the curtain when creating visual images and dealing with marketing, tech, fine art and more.
People constantly ask me how do I do this or that? Want to know my secrets?
I take action. I learn new skills. I didn’t wait to take punk photos. IF I waited, my classic, famous, rare, beloved, iconic photos at PunkPioneers.com, that so many love, collect, and license, would never exist. #Truth.
Are you ready? This is Action Packed. Just proceed at your own pace. No pressure, just find your blissful joy.
Visual Storytelling, Branding and Marketing and Fine Art Essentials. Bundle includes 7 courses for price of 6, plus Limited Time Bonus Custom Textures and Photos I created just for You!
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents.” ~ Mark Heck
What Do You Get?
“Watch. Create. Shine.” offers a dozen different, but complementary online workshop courses to inspire you.
- Guided Journal: downloadable, (optional) printable, PDF highlighting the most useful and helpful info to learn and use.
- Step-by-Step easy to follow, detailed, clear videos (easy to pause, back up) and many with notes
- Free custom textures, curated photos and more with some courses and bundles for a limited time.
- You’ll learn not just “How,” but “Why” something can be beneficial
- You’ll learn about design, color, visual assets (images), fonts and more in all workshops
- From images to sites to ecommerce and more, it’s all about balancing art and digital.
- Focus on the Joy of Visual Storytelling
Bonuses to Kickstart Your Creations
I created fine art stock photos, custom textures, coloring book pages and more just for students in selected workshop courses and bundles from Dreaming Big Academy
Get ready to kickstart your fun adventures now
- Photos and textures can cost $5 to $15 per photo. Textures are often $30 for 30. Some bonuses would cost more than the courses.
- I created these with love and joy. Just for you.
- Watch how to easily download, modify colors, sizes, shapes
- Add textures. Create collages
- Ideas, inspiration and projects to help balance your life
- Then Create and Shine!
Unique Workshop Courses to Gain Photography and Business Skills not Taught Elsewhere
Free Coloring Book Pages! Special Limited Time Offer!
Get some of my most beloved, iconic Punk Photos and fun floral images to color. Plus get my Gotta-have Best Digital Tools List. Only when you sign up below for my erratic email newsletters.
You’ll get 5 of the 8 images below. Want all 8? Want to see how to color these digitally? Take the Tarot or Oracle Cardmaking course.
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!
Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired.
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
How are you making your Dreams come true?
What daily actions are you taking to move forward in these uncertain times?
For personal and/or professional growth.
Come fly on our magic carpet with full access backstage pass to all that lies within you and this magical site.
Let’s make the invisible visible. Manifest your Visions and Dreams. If not now, when?
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny.
Plus she trained me how to update my site, when I was new to web design, especially ecommerce.” ~ Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
I’m the most published early punk rock photographer, west coast, first gen. My work in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and private collections. See my classic punk photos, videos, stories and more than just punk rock: PunkPioneers.com.
I earned my BA in Art, CSUN; MFA in Design, CalArts; Computer Graphics Cert, UCLA, all with honors and exhibiting art, not just photos. Plus legal courses. Plus taught at UCLA, Santa Monica College, CompUSA.
Learn how a full moon in Leo inspired me to make an illustration which later turned into a Tarot card. Which turned into a fab journey.
Discover all you can create in my Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art and Photos Workshop Course. Not limited to Tarot, but any illustrations.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”