Welcome to Dreaming Big Rocks Academy
How to Attract and Engage Your Community with Storytelling Visuals
(also Branding, Marketing and Fine Art)
How are you holding up? Freaking out, wondering what to do next, or ready to kick out the jams?
Are you a new or struggling entrepreneur, creative, healer or anyone looking for inspired, fun, practical guided learning experiences?
You want to create engaging, unique visual storytelling images and experiences.
Without the huge price tag of college with boring, out of touch teachers (been there, done that, I could tell you stuff). Or $2,000 for typical online programs. Instead, cutting edge. Fast. Affordable. Actionable.
Whatever your experience or skills, YOU can do this. With my step-by-step guidance. If you are Dreaming Big!
My late mother always told me people actively created businesses, provided for their families and served others in the Depression.
I believe in the redemptive, healing power of creation by:
Moving forward, using whatever tools and attitudes needed to create and share art, products, services, create community, and to help heal our souls and hearts.
This belief, with action, helps many deal with daily issues, while creating their better future.
Welcome to “Watch. Create. Shine.“
Visual Storytelling, Branding and Marketing and Fine Art Essentials for Creatives, Healers, Solo/Entrepreneurs.
I created inspiring, energetic, bold, imaginative, informative, useful online fun projects and training in everyday language just for you.
- Choose from over 12 individual, but related, workshop courses (from $19.95 to $50) and specially priced bundles.
- Teaching and sharing better and more useful info than what I taught at major computer training centers, colleges, universities and adult education at 1/10th what they charge!
- Several with limited time bonus images, coaching and more. First come, first served. When they are gone, they are gone.
- Once upon a time …
My Top 3 Recommendations to Fulfill Your Wishes
~ “Watch. Create. Shine.” ~ (Bundled Series or Individual Workshop Courses)
- Become confident and creative using a DSLR, using my unique tips, insights and inspiration!
- Look at one image photographed with various lenses and settings to find out what works best for your needs.
- No charts or confusing numbers.
- Also understand similar terms used in phone camera apps.
- I’m one of the most influential rock photographers of all time.
- My photos in major museums, galleries, mags, books, docs and collected by celebrities and people all over the world.
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, why don’t you get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
- Develop your visual storytelling skills.
- Tarot, Oracle, Affirmations, Fairy tales, myths, song lyrics.
- Stories help give you structure behind your images, whether social, cards, illustration, merch and …
- Comfortably gain useful digital skills.
- So much fun!
- Special Limited Time Bonus: Free Textures and Images!
8 Bonus Coloring Pages and 13 of my Classic Punk Photos for Personal Use
See how easily you can create stunning images. What fun you’ll have! “Create Tarot and/or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps”
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
People constantly ask me how do I do this or that? Want to know my secrets?
I take action. I learn new skills. I didn’t wait to take punk photos. IF I waited, my classic, famous, rare, beloved, iconic photos at PunkPioneers.com, that so many love, collect, and license, would never exist. #Truth.
Are you ready? This is Action Packed. Just proceed at your own pace. No pressure, just find your blissful joy.
Visual Storytelling, Branding and Marketing and Fine Art Essentials
Bundle includes Limited Time Bonus Images, Files, and Coaching
- Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding, fun fine art visual images.
- Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more.
- Gain essential, creative and digital skills.
- Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights.
- Limited Time offer: 7 for price of 6 with bonuses: Watch. Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images Learn from one of the most influential rock photographers! I created ALL the photos on all my sites.
Imagine looking through the eyes and in the mind of one of the Top Influential Rock Photographers, trained and exhibiting artist.
Guiding you through both using your natural creativity and often complex, confusing tech tools.
My most treasured moments from many years in college, studying art and technology, are those times real world artists shared their stories, their journeys, and their insightful, useful tips.
Now you have a rare opportunity to see what’s behind the curtain when creating visual images and dealing with marketing, tech and more.
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents.” ~ Mark Heck
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools will rock your world!
Great Efficiency and Creativity tool – Organize Images – Add Filters – Modify Images – Change Color – Rename – Batch prep for Online and Print (change size, res, crop) – Save Time – Be Inspired – So much More!
Be more Productive, Kickstart Your Creativity and Have Joyous Fun!
Create Marketable, Branded Images using Photoshop Many think Photoshop is too hard. They prefer Canva, which is fast easy.
When you want to create images like you see on my sites, with multiple images combining clip art, photos, painting and more, nothing matches Photoshop.
It’s easy with my detailed projects. Photoshop can be calming or invigorating. It offer more fun adventures than any other program or app. Come on, give it a whirl!
Visual Branding Design Learn solid info used by famous, influential artists from every culture and era. Learn the basics from an acclaimed, educated, trained fine artist and graphic artist. BA in Art, MFA Design, Certificate in Computer Graphics. My fine art and photos are exhibited and published internationally, in museums and juried shows too.
Way too educated and always learning just so I can share insider info that can take years to learn otherwise.
Web Design Basics for Marketing Design based, no programming. Compare SquareSpace, WordPress, Wix and more. Learn how to better organize and share information to create engaging, compelling sites, no matter what app.
Most “Web Design” courses are about using software or apps. This is about the Visual Aspects. Equally important, focus on User Experience for your viewers. Too many sites are confusing or fugly or both.
Programmers are not designers. You benefit, whether DIY or outsourcing, knowing the Design and Organization components to make your site stand out!
Wild World of Ecommerce Explore the pros and cons of Shopify vs WooCommerce. Learn useful ways of creating Product inventory lists which will help save you hours and headaches dealing with product info.
I’ve created and explored many ecommerce sites to sell my punk photos for years. It’s more complex than marketing says. Get some tips for better sales.
Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tech Tools Become comfortable and confident using ever-changing, tricky tech. It’s way past the time to say you are not techie and be left behind!
Rise above whatever fears or hesitations so many have.
Yes, we all deal with ongoing frustrations with minimally documented tech help and too-often callous tech support.
Learn how to get past tech phobias and deal with real world tech situations.
Bonuses to Kickstart Your Creations
I created and curated my fine art stock photos, custom textures, coloring books pages and more just for students in Dreaming Big Academy.
Get ready to kickstart your adventures now, ok!
- Photos and textures can cost $5 to $15 per photo. Textures are often $30 for 30. Some bonuses would cost more than the courses.
- I created these with love and joy. Just for you.
- Watch how to easily modify colors, sizes, shapes
- Add textures. Create collages
- Ideas, inspiration and projects to help balance your life
- Then Create and Shine!
- Each image 3000 pixels wide or tall, 300 dpi for high resolution printing
- Complete, step-by-step how to download either one large file or smaller files
What Do You Get?
“Watch. Create. Shine.” offers a dozen different, but complementary online workshop courses to inspire you.
- Guided Journal: downloadable, (optional) printable, PDF highlighting the most useful and helpful info to learn and use.
- Step-by-Step easy to follow, detailed, clear videos (easy to pause, back up) and many with notes
- You’ll learn not just “How,” but “Why” something can be beneficial
- You’ll learn about design, color, visual assets (images), fonts and more in all workshops
- From images to sites to ecommerce and more, it’s all about balancing art and digital.
- Focus on the Joy of Visual Storytelling
“Take Photos. Get Famous.“ Wanna know how to get your camera into clubs and venues, large and small?
Then what to do to take the kind of photos which grab people’s attention?
Learn from the best!
I’m the most published first gen, west coast punk photographer. I’m one of the Top Influential Rock Photographers!
Wanna hear about the best books and resources dealing with creativity, art, digital tools? Plus answers to the questions and issues most people ask in business groups, on social media and in real life. I want to hear your questions and stories too!
I’m starting a new, FREE podcast in November! Sign up to my newsletter now for announcement!
Free Coloring Book Pages!
Special Limited Time Offer!
Get some of my most beloved, iconic Punk Photos and fun floral to color (if you want to learn how to use digital tools to really have fun, take my workshop courses!). Plus get my Gotta-have Best Digital Tools List. Only when you sign up for my erratic emails and newsletters.
How are you making your Dreams come true?
What daily actions are you taking to move forward in these uncertain times?
For personal and/or professional growth.
Come fly on our magic carpet with full access backstage pass to all that lies within you and this magical site.
Let’s make the invisible visible. Manifest your Visions and Dreams. If not now, when?
Learn how a full moon in Leo inspired me to make an illustration which later turned into a Tarot card. Which turned into a fab journey.
Discover all you can create in my Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps Workshop Course. Not limited to Tarot, but any illustrations.
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny.
Plus she trained me how to update my site, when I was new to web design, especially ecommerce.” ~ Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
I’m the most published early punk rock photographer, west coast, first gen. My work in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and private collections. See my classic punk photos, videos, stories and more than just punk rock: PunkPioneers.com.
I earned my BA in Art, CSUN; MFA in Design, CalArts; Computer Graphics Cert, UCLA, all with honors and exhibiting art, not just photos. Plus legal courses. Plus taught at UCLA, Santa Monica College, CompUSA.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well).
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.