Certificate or Diploma
California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, Ca
Master of Fine Arts, Scholarship
CSUN (California State University Northridge)
State of California Standard Designated Teaching Credential, Adult Education
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Dean’s List
MOUS Microsoft Office User Specialist: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Computer Graphics Computer Graphics Certificate
- ABA Certified Paralegal (American Bar Association)
- Legal Secretaries Certificate
Computer Graphics, Electronics, Data Processing, Programming
PC and Macintosh Platforms: Internet Fundamentals (Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and AOL), Email, Corel Draw, Illustrator, FileMaker, Painter, Photoshop, PageMaker, Quark Xpress, Desktop Publishing, Scanning Principles and Web Design.
Macintosh Platform: Macintosh Operating Systems 7/8.5, Microsoft Office 98/Macintosh, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Claris Works (word processing, spreadsheets, graphics).
PC: Windows 95/98/NT, MOUS Certified: Microsoft Office User Specialist 97/2000/PC: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, Word Perfect.
Teaching Experience, Colleges, Universities, and Computer Training Centers:
Art Institute of Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Ca
Full-time Instructor. Introduction to Windows 95/98, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Introduction to the Internet and eMail.
Santa Monica College Academy of Entertainment and Technology
UCLA Extension, LA, Ca
Adobe Illustrator and FreeHand
Brooks College, Long Beach, Ca
Part-time adjunct faculty, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing (Quark Xpress)
Introduction to Windows 95/98, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Publisher, Internet Fundamentals.
Jewish Vocational Services (JVS)
LACOE (LA County Office of Education)
Part-time adjunct faculty, Photoshop
LAMG (Los Angeles Macintosh Group)
Introduction to the Macintosh, Introduction to Windows, Power Point, Photoshop, Illustrator, Claris Works, KidPix.
Learning Tree, Chatsworth, Ca
Part-time adjunct faculty, Computer Animation Department.
Los Angeles Unified School District
Introduction to the Macintosh, Adobe Illustrator, KPT Filters, Photoshop, PageMaker, Painter, QuarkXpress, Web Design, and Electronic Design (illustration, pre-press and multimedia).
Mt Sierra College, Monrovia Ca
Taught various Digital Art, Photoshop and Painter seminars.
NATE (New Animation Technology Conference & Exposition in conjunction with the World Animation Conference)
Taught Photoshop Tips and Tricks for Animators.
New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Culver City, Ca
Part-time adjunct faculty, Photoshop.
Tech Ed Services, Downey, Ca
Office 97/2000 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point), Word Perfect, Windows 95/98/NT, Act, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker, and Quark Xpress.
Jenny Lens Designs
- Consultant, Trainer and Designer of multimedia, digital video, web site design, catalog/magazine covers, flyers, ads, resumés, logos, and brochures.
- Responsibilities involved running a small business office: scheduling, correspondence, cold calls, follow-up, filing, research, proposals, presentations, interfacing with public, printers, and other businesses.
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading, installing and trouble-shooting hardware and software.
Duganne Ateliers, Santa Monica, Ca
- Created Giclee prints on the Iris, high-end digital printer.
- Initiated and created complex database to track client’s work and use as work order.
- Assisted clients, answered phones, tracked supplies and set up appointments.
Virgin Sound and Vision, Los Angeles, Ca
- E3 Trade Show Coordinator. Responsible for coordinating all facets of participation at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo).
- Everything from scheduling, appointments, correspondence, invitations, furniture and booth structure, flowers, food, staffing, product, all arrangements.
Genoa Technology, Moorpark, Ca
Consultant. Created documents using various software and troubleshooting/testing printers on Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Dubl-Click, Woodland Hills, Ca
Marketing and Technical Support. Help desk and telephone support for a Macintosh software developer.
South Coast Financial Enterprises, Chatsworth, Ca
- Marketing and Advertising staff.
- Created various media (forms, ads, manuals, and flyers) for loan, mortgage and appraisal corporation.
- Interfaced with local news media by placing ads and announcements.
Contel Federal Systems, Thousand Oaks, Ca
Project Coordinator, Held Secret Security clearance.
- Interacted with project managers, engineers, programmers, quality assurance, word processors, graphic artists, reprographics, and shipping.
- Worked on proposals, presentations, scheduling, created reports, and participated in high-level meetings. Coordinated production of manuals for IWS (Intelligent Workstations) designed for the armed forces by Contel Federal Systems.
- Volunteered by creating media and signing donors for company blood drive, United Way, and created newsletters.
Kennel Review Magazine, Hollywood, Ca