Business Survival Kit for Creatives, Healers and Solo/Entrepreneurs
Why this Online Workshop with insider tips about “Networking, Marketing, Money and Legal Issues” benefits you:
- All the topics are in response to questions either repeatedly asked online, in groups, forums, blog posts, social media (and people repeatedly ask me for answers, advice and guidance)
- For ALL solo/entrepreneurs, not only creatives
- Save time, money, stress and tears
- I KNOW and share what real people need and want to know, but don’t know where nor how to find essential business and legal concepts
- I am one of THE Top Ten Influential Rock Photographers. Plus degreed fine artist and graphic artist. Plus real world teacher, trainer, office worker, marketing pro, writer. I love acquiring and sharing knowledge.
- Rare op to to learn essential info from a world-famous photographer with vast, real world experience in these topics
- Don’t rely on the many myths and assumptions about these topics found online
- IF I knew this before I started … would have saved me a lot of heartache, wasted time and money
Will save you tons of time and money! When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, people paid over 10 times! Still do! No driving, no parking, ONLINE.
As one of THE Top Ten Influential Photographers, I walk this walk!
I’ve seen it all and done it all. I’m the MOST published West Coast, first gen, punk rock photographer. My work in major museums, docs, book, mags, fanzines, merch and collected by celebs and fans.
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
- Networking Before, During, After Shows & Events
- Get Published Online and Print
- Online Galleries and Blogs
- Social Media
- Email List
- Contracts and Invoices
- ecommerce Stores
- Sell and exhibit prints in galleries, events, online
- Photo Agencies
- License images for books, mags, documentaries, museums and more
- Do Not Get Sued or Get a Cease and Desist Letter because you used your work or IP of others in ways which might be illegal
- Copyrights Protect Your Work
- Watermarking to Protect Your Work: Pros and Cons
- Restrictions Taking & Using YOUR Photos or Art
- (IRL) In Real Life Assistants
- Virtual Assistants & Interns
“We were contacted by a large organization with press, radio and other media coverage within first month after Jenny Lens redesigned our ecommerce site.
Our site rarely displayed by Google til she performed her magic! I couldn’t buy media coverage like that for what I paid Jenny. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
Business Survival Kit for Creatives
Nearly 3 action packed hours to save you dozens of hours and potentially lots of money!
- 1 Networking Intro (36 minutes)
- 2 Networking: Social Media and Blogs (30 minutes)
- 3 Blog Platforms (31 Minutes)
- 4 Money and Ecommerce (35 minutes)
- 5 Legal and Final Tips (42 minutes)
Save $9.97 with my Package Deal. Start TODAY before someone else beats you to your dream gigs! Do it before I raise the cost. (Insanely low, I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars and many years learning all this!)
Three videos introducing All Online Workshops. First is above, “Watch. Create. Shine,” 2 minutes, then a 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Watch “Take Photos. Get Famous” (my photos in background) to also see “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” The Biz Kit is perfect for ANY Solo/Entrepreneur. You all are creative, deal with networking, money, marketing and legal issues.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
I’m the most published early punk photographer, west coast, first gen. I literally taught myself how to take photos, develop and print, deal with record companies, magazines, fanzines, performers, managers and more, in the wild early days of punk rock. We made it up as we went along!
I’ve licensed photos to major museums, galleries, books, mags, docs, merch and more for decades. Every mistake one can make, I’ve made. School of hard knocks.
No one has time for that, these days! Gotta get up and running quickly!
Not wise to believe everyone. Get it in writing. Negotiate. Know your rights. Do the work: networking, marketing, get paid, protect yourself legally.
(I don’t give specific legal advice, but tips when to get legal advice. Tips that pros use all the time.)
Don’t be foolish and think you can figure this out yourself. Lots of silly info online. Take it from one who walks this walk. It’s been a long, hard haul.
I just want YOU to succeed. Never look back and wish you knew better. Now move forward!
See some of my classic, famous photos at PunkPioneers.com. I rarely update my resume, which should be much longer than what you see. I’ve been around.
IF you can make it through punk, entertainment industry, publishing world, and merch, well, you’re made of strong stuff!
Get stronger. Now.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone.” ~ Mark Heck
Hi Jenny!!! Yes I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive. [Visual Branding Design].
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
I just started the section: Discussion of Tarot Resources!! You are a bright light and loved …I’m glad you have your art and creativity as your outlet. ~ Tricia M. [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps]
Tricia purchased a variety of my Punk photos for herself and holiday gifts for a few years. I casually mentioned my courses.
She keeps enrolling in them. She now has time to explore, discover her creativity, and find some peace in these turbulent times.
She bought another Tarot course as a gift for a family member. Sweet!
We stay in touch on Facebook. I love hearing how people are growing, learning and enjoying themselves.
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!” ~ Mark Heck
Patti Smith called me “The Girl with the Camera Eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976. Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.