By entering this site/blog, you agree to observe all USA Federal and International Copyright Laws. IF YOU AGREE to the following, come on in and have fun!
Terms of Service:
Basically, play nice! Don’t steal photos and/or stories and claim them as your own.
- NO REFUNDS on digital products, which is standard online policy.
- DO NOT give away your login info. We will find out and file criminal charges.
- Flagrant violations will result in legal action.
- NEVER copy/paste blocks of text or reproduce all or part of any web page or information. Google penalizes for “duplicate content.”
- DO NOT claim my text or photos as yours.
- It’s fine to write about my work in your own words. You can quote one line with credit. Just don’t lift whole parts and put on your site. That is called stealing.
Photos, Text, Videos, Audio:
- I OWN all photos and text unless otherwise noted.
- My photos are NOT “public domain,” “creative commons,” etc because they are online, in books, or whatever.
- All images watermarked with my name are copyrighted.
- All images without any watermark are also copyrighted.
- If you attempt to sell or license or in ANY way profit from MY photos or original text, you can expect a nasty letter from my attorney. Or worse.
- You do not use MY photos or MY stories to derive courses, art, merchandise, articles, books, movies, documentaries or anything based upon MY intellectual property UNLESS you contact and credit me.
- You do not link to my photos by using my bandwidth (no hotlinking). You never embed my pages or posts or layouts into your site.
- You merely write your own text and/or link to my photos WITH live linked credit.
- I’ve licensed my photos for legitimate projects for decades. Just contact me and we can work it out.
- All images and text are the legal property according to watermarks and written information in the text. Images are IP or ‘intellectual property.’
- If you object to my usage of your IP or text, or incorrectly credited (sometimes it’s very difficult to figure out whom created what, watermarking helps but few take that step), pls write me and I will remove them.
Anything you contribute here, stories or other info, can be used for various publications and purposes.
Give credit where credit is due.
- Federal Trade Commission Law requires this disclosure: clicking on links might result in added revenue for me. I never write or promote any product unless I’ve personally used or researched it.
- Reality check: money from click-throughs and affiliate sales don’t pay my monthly net bill.
- Many links are purely for entertainment and not affiliated with any revenue.
Terms are from a standard disclaimer.
We are merely an information, education and entertainment site for your amusement.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is primarily designed individuals who are at least 13 years old. We take no responsibility for those younger or offended. That’s your problem, not ours.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Payments are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which DreamingBig.Rocks links, and that link to DreamingBig.Rocks. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks does not have any control over those non-Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks website or webpage, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by DreamingBig.Rocks violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks in accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks or others. In the case of such termination, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks. Additionally, DMCA will be directed towards illegal usage of copyrighted photos and text created by Jenny Lens, MFA. Online images and text does not equate free usage. We take action against those using the Intellectual Property (IP) on sites making money. Written permission must be obtained first.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks to you any Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, the DreamingBig.Rocks logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with DreamingBig.Rocks, or the Website are trademarks or DreamingBig.Rocks or Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your DreamingBig.Rocks account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ notice to you thereof; provided that, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, or by the posting by Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in City of Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Santa Monica, CA, USA, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks (“Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks“) operates DreamingBig.Rocks and may operate other websites. It is Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on DreamingBig.Rocks blogs/sites. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ websites choose to interact with Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks in ways that require Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at DreamingBig.Rocks to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Jenny Lens, MFA / vs collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rockss may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ behalf or to provide services available at Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Jenny Lens, MFA’s / DreamingBig.Rocks’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks website and have supplied your email address, Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Jenny Lens, MFA / DreamingBig.Rocks may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.