Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
“Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools” will rock your world!
There’s nothing like it. You’ll save so much time and be so inspired!
Lightroom only costs 30 cents a day to rock your world, save you time, kickstart your creativity and more!
I’ve been using a ton of digital tools and tech for 30 years. Yeah, the first version of Photoshop in 1990, when we didn’t have Canva nor online. But when I discovered Lightroom a several years ago, my life became so much better!
Clients are thrilled I can turn around work so quickly. I’m thrilled I can find files and work on them so much better and faster and more creatively than ANY other program!
You have to see it to believe it. Then you will wonder how you lived without Lightroom!
Lightroom saves time and inspires your creativity
- Do you handle a lot of Images? Photos? Clip Art?
- Do you Blog?
- Create Images for Social Media?
- Market and/or Sell your Creations?
- If you constantly scroll or tap through galleries or search for images, you need Lightroom
- Lightroom enables you to work faster and smarter, be more creative and helps branding
- My photos are in major museums, galleries, books, mags, docs, merch and more
- I couldn’t create these classes or quickly find images, plus fulfill print, licensing and other requests without Lightroom
- My goal is to keep it simple, powerful and enjoyable for you as I share tips using my most favorite app of all time
- Be inspired watching how artists and graphic designers use Lightroom
- Lightroom offers so many creative possibilities. From presets to sliders, you can quickly modify your images to fit color schemes and moods.
- Lightroom helps you organize, find your images quickly, watermark, size, change format and the look of your images. You might wonder how you lived without it! Serious fun.
- Will save you so much time!
- Lightroom is my number one fave!
- Works beautifully with Photoshop.
- I could not create the images you see without Lightroom and Photoshop.
- If you think Canva is the best, step right up and see what you are missing.
- Not to be arrogant, but these two are the workhorses of many graphic artists, social media pros and fine artists, hobbyists, scrapbookers and others.
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!
Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired.
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Free Coloring Book Pages – Special Limited Time Offer
Get some of my most beloved, iconic Punk Photos and fun floral images to color.
Plus get my Gotta-have Best Digital Tools List. Only when you Sign up for my erratic emails and newsletters.
You’ll get 5 of the 8 images below. Want all 8 and see how to color them? Take the Tarot or Oracle Cardmaking course.
Plus more bonus images and info in the “Watch. Create. Shine” Workshop Courses or Special Bundles.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.