Lightroom will rock your world! There’s nothing like it. You’ll save so much time and be so inspired!
30 cents a day to rock your world, save you time, kickstart your creativity and more!
I’ve been using a ton of digital tools and tech for 30 years. Yeah, the first version of Photoshop in 1990, when we didn’t have Canva nor online. But when I discovered Lightroom a several years ago, my life became so much better!
Clients are thrilled I can turn around work so quickly. I’m thrilled I can find files and work on them so much better and faster and more creatively than ANY other program!
You have to see it to believe it. Then you will wonder how you lived without Lightroom!
Update: read “How To Edit Photos For Instagram, According To 3 Influencers” post, based on Huffpo article highlighting Lightroom usage.
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
Lightroom Image Filters and Productivity Tools
4.5 hours to save you many hours! Time saving info you won’t find anywhere else!
- Lightroom1: Intro Overview (35 minutes)
- Lightroom2: Library, Export, Sort, Naming, Metadata (59 minutes)
- Lightroom3: Import, Library, Develop, Histogram (54 minutes)
- Lightroom4: Export, Develop, Presets (80 minutes)
- Lightroom5: Import Presets, Update, Tether, Online, More Workshops (49 minutes)
After clicking Buy button, you will see these screens:
- Create a new account. Be sure your email and all info is correct.
- Click Sign Up, then Complete Your Purchase
- You don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You will get an email with Login info.
- After logging in, you will see one or more classes listed.
Choose the class you want to see.
- Class lessons and downloads are on left side.
Videos and text are on right side.
Lightroom saves time and inspires your creativity
- Do you handle a lot of Images? Photos? Clip Art?
- Do you Blog?
- Create Images for Social Media?
- Market and/or Sell your Creations?
- If you constantly scroll or tap through galleries or search for images, you need Lightroom
- Lightroom enables you to work faster and smarter, be more creative and helps branding
- My photos are in major museums, galleries, books, mags, docs, merch and more
- I couldn’t create these classes or quickly find images, plus fulfill print, licensing and other requests without Lightroom
- My goal is to keep it simple, powerful and enjoyable for you as I share tips using my most favorite app of all time
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
Be inspired watching how artists and graphic designers use Lightroom
- Lightroom offers so many creative possibilities. From presets to sliders, you can quickly modify your images to fit color schemes and moods.
- Lightroom helps you organize, find your images quickly, watermark, size, change format and the look of your images. You might wonder how you lived without it! Serious fun.
Totally saves me so many hours, inspires me, and out of hundreds of apps and programs I’ve used for many years, Lightroom is my number one fave! With Photoshop right behind it.
- Take my online, anywhere, any time Workshops and see how these programs can improve your life!!
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!”
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images. ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Sign Up now for my sometimes emails and newsletters.
You’ll Get 5 Free Black and White Coloring Book Pages! Special Limited Time!
Plus detailed info on my Fave Resources, compiled to save you time and money and headaches!
(Get more free coloring book pages, textures, fine art photos and detailed tutorials how to create these when you take certain workshops. But 5 Freebie Coloring Pages and Resources for signing up.)
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone.” ~ Mark Heck
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.