Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
You’ll find Answers to so Many Questions, Objections, Concerns
If you are on the fence about or not sure how to move forward, this is for YOU!
This workshop PDF might be the most vital of all my courses. Everything starts with our mindsets, attitudes, fears, hopes, dreams.
How we view design and tech can predict our success or failure. Our peace of mind or stress.
I constantly share some or all of the following with so many cool people who are struggling with their online presence. Or site or online store or whatever.
I absolutely loathe some tech. And I love some because it opens the world to each of us. Some apps are delightful, allowing us to be creative and playful.
But most come at a cost of time, money and often, our sanity. I cry alot, but keep on moving forward. I share how you can do that too!
This helps you move forward beyond doubts, concerns and fears.
Designed for creatives and healers, maybe not techies.
(But techies could pick up a few ideas about being open to design and designers, and end users.)
This overview is like a roadmap before you set out on a long journey.
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering Common Online Obstacles
- Design and Tech Tips for Online Success Strategies
- Demystifying Myths about Blogs, Sites and Online Success
- Plus vital tech info, the bits and pieces often holding us back
- Work at your own pace.
- Every single bit of info is useful and beneficial
- You won’t use it all. Not now, maybe in the future, maybe never
- Tips, tricks an info I’ve read, used, and mostly, shared with so many in various situations.
- The tips and insights you use will be so helpful!
- Lots of little gems you won’t easily find it elsewhere.
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! (How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards using Clip Art and Photos) ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in “Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
“Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
- Every lesson in each online workshop is listed and accessed separately, even for bundles
- Lifetime access for each online workshop
- Watch whatever you want, whenever you want
- Lessons last as long as you want or need to complete a particular project or goal
- No tests, no grades, no pressure
- See and learn how and why a REAL artist uses REAL tools and techniques to create compelling, memorable images which convey stories, add content and context to whatever story is being told
- I share mistakes, gotchas, and work-arounds
- You don’t have to be perfect to create art
- But learning, using and enjoying art and marketing basics really make a difference!
- Feel good, have fun and go with the flow.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Chrome using tablet, laptop and computer monitor are best viewing experiences
- (Safari is problematic. I love Macs. But Chrome browser is so much more powerful and easier to use.)
- Designed on and for larger monitors
- You can use Android and IOS. Not optimum choice for most of the courses due to small screen size
- This is about seeing and understanding how and why visuals make huge differences in our lives, creations, work and communities
- Best learning habit, optional, but THE best tip I can ever give anyone: Taking notes digitally or with pen, pencil, paper
- ALL text and images are the property of attributed copyright holder(s).
- DO NOT copy text or images or vids and use elsewhere.
- Do not sell, give away, share or in any way distribute any of this content without expressed written permission from Jenny Lens, MFA.
- Exceptions: public domain or credited to another source.
- Please link to DreamingBig.Rocks and please mention my name. (Thank you!)
- Learn from someone in the trenches!
- No refunds
- Thank you! Now go have fun!
Free Coloring Book Pages – Special Limited Time Offer
Get some of my most beloved, iconic Punk Photos and fun floral images to color.
Plus get my Gotta-have Best Digital Tools List. Only when you Sign up for my erratic emails and newsletters.
You’ll get 5 of the 8 images below. Want all 8 and see how to color them? Take the Tarot or Oracle Cardmaking course.
Plus more bonus images and info in the “Watch. Create. Shine” Workshop Courses or Special Bundles.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.“
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”