Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
You’ll find Answers to so Many Questions, Objections, Concerns
If you are on the fence about or not sure how to move forward, this is for YOU!
This workshop PDF might be the most vital of all my courses. Everything starts with our mindsets, attitudes, fears, hopes, dreams.
How we view design and tech can predict our success or failure. Our peace of mind or stress.
I constantly share some or all of the following with so many cool people who are struggling with their online presence. Or site or online store or whatever.
I absolutely loathe some tech. And I love some because it opens the world to each of us. Some apps are delightful, allowing us to be creative and playful.
But most come at a cost of time, money and often, our sanity. I cry alot, but keep on moving forward. I share how you can do that too!
This helps you move forward beyond doubts, concerns and fears.
Designed for creatives and healers, maybe not techies.
(But techies could pick up a few ideas about being open to design and designers, and end users.)
This overview is like a roadmap before you set out on a long journey.
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering Common Online Obstacles
- Design and Tech Tips for Online Success Strategies
- Demystifying Myths about Blogs, Sites and Online Success
- Plus vital tech info, the bits and pieces often holding us back
- Work at your own pace.
- Every single bit of info is useful and beneficial
- You won’t use it all. Not now, maybe in the future, maybe never
- Tips, tricks an info I’ve read, used, and mostly, shared with so many in various situations.
- The tips and insights you use will be so helpful!
- Lots of little gems you won’t easily find it elsewhere.
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
“Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s tough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
After clicking Buy button, you will see these screens:
- Create a new account. Be sure your email and all info is correct.
- Click Sign Up, then Complete Your Purchase
- You don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You will get an email with Login info.
- After logging in, you will see one or more classes listed.
Choose the class you want to see.
- Class lessons and downloads are on left side.
Videos and text are on right side.
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!”
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images. ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.