Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Want to be a Creative Storyteller with Your Camera, on a Budget?
Want to develop your own branded style?
Stand out from the crowd using inspiring ideas in this workshop, developed to be taught online, anytime, anywhere.
- I designed bold, innovative ways of learning by looking at the photos and their settings, a perfect balance of solid art guidelines and easy to understand tech info you need (no weird charts)
- Fun, Informative, Inspiring!
- Create more artistic, memorable, marketable images than you thought possible
- Don’t YOU want to know the secrets from One of the Ten Most influential rock photographers of all time! Per Adorama, top photo lab and camera gear supplier!
- Learn how I took some of my acclaimed punk rock photos, internationally seen in the Met Museum, NYC, Smithsonian, Rock Hall of Fame, Grammy Museum, books, mags, docs, merch and more at Punk Pioneers.
- Great deal at this price: I taught at MAJOR universities and colleges for nearly 20 times MORE than this affordable online Workshop
- THIS is a lot more fun and practical
You can perform magic with your DSLR camera (and buy the correct photo gear, saving you money) if you are Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!”
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images. ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Do you want to create storytelling, visual branded images with your camera?
Do you think cool photos are a result of luck or the right camera? Not. It’s a combo of art and science, which anyone can joyfully learn with my tips, insights and photos created just for this special Online Workshop.
- You can use any camera.
- But a DSLR camera with interchangeable lenses, and external buttons and dials, gives you the most options.
- If you only use Auto settings, and never touch the dials, you are wasting your money on a DSLR Camera.
- Manual Settings unleash the power within your camera, lenses and you!
- Do you want to know about various lenses and their uses?
- Want some tips for creating your own unique style for Branded, Storytelling Images?
- ON A SMALL BUDGET.
- If you want clarity on these and other topics, you are in for a treat!
- Buckle up for a good time!
Photography for Budget Branded Storytelling Images
3.5 hours to kickstart your Photography. Packed full of tips I never found anywhere. Tips I use all the time!
- Photo1: Intro, Terms, Settings, Manual, Auto, Cameras and Lenses (48 minutes)
- Photo1: Addendum and Corrections
- Basic Photography Terms and Concepts
- Photo2: Depth of Field DOF, Event Pix, Bokeh and Composition (51 minutes)
- Photo3: Backlit, Flash, Shutter Speed, Focal Length, Macros and Closeups (36 minutes)
- Photo4: Product Photos (49 minutes)
- Photo5: Props for Tabletop Photos
- Photo5: Tabletop Studio (28 minutes)
After clicking Buy button, you will see these screens:
- Create a new account. Be sure your email and all info is correct.
- Click Sign Up, then Complete Your Purchase
- You don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You will get an email with Login info.
- After logging in, you will see one or more classes listed.
Choose the class you want to see.
- Class lessons and downloads are on left side.
Videos and text are on right side.
Sign Up now for my sometimes emails and newsletters.
You’ll Get 5 Free Black and White Coloring Book Pages! Special Limited Time!
Plus detailed info on my Fave Resources, compiled to save you time and money and headaches!
(Get more free coloring book pages, textures, fine art photos and detailed tutorials how to create these when you take certain workshops. But 5 Freebie Coloring Pages and Resources for signing up.)
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.