Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
Want to be a Creative Storyteller with Your Camera, on a Budget?
Want to develop your own branded style?
Stand out from the crowd using inspiring ideas in this workshop, developed to be taught online, anytime, anywhere.
- I designed bold, innovative ways of learning by looking at the photos and their settings, a perfect balance of solid art guidelines and easy to understand tech info you need (no weird charts)
- Fun, Informative, Inspiring!
- Create more artistic, memorable, marketable images than you thought possible
- Learn secrets from One of the Ten Most influential rock photographers of all time! Per Adorama, top photo lab and camera gear supplier.
- Learn how I took some of my acclaimed punk rock photos, internationally seen in the Met Museum, NYC, Smithsonian, Rock Hall of Fame, Grammy Museum, books, mags, docs, merch and more at Punk Pioneers.
- Great deal at this price: I taught at MAJOR universities and colleges for nearly 20 times MORE than this affordable online Workshop
- THIS is a lot more fun and practical
You can perform magic with your DSLR camera. Buy the correct photo gear, saving you money.
Only if you are Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!
Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired.
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Photography for Budget Branded Storytelling Images
3.5 hours to kickstart your Photography. Packed full of tips I never found anywhere.
Tips and info I use all the time. I was so frustrated because I could not make my camera do what I wanted. I took classes, read books and magazines. Only after many hours of observing, trial and error, I figured out how to use my camera.
Now you can create the kinds of images you want without the stress or wasting your time. Wish I knew all this earlier.
- Photo1: Intro, Terms, Settings, Manual, Auto, Cameras and Lenses (48 minutes)
- Photo1: Addendum and Corrections
- Basic Photography Terms and Concepts
- Photo2: Depth of Field DOF, Event Pix, Bokeh and Composition (51 minutes)
- Photo3: Backlit, Flash, Shutter Speed, Focal Length, Macros and Closeups (36 minutes)
- Photo4: Product Photos (49 minutes)
- Photo5: Props for Tabletop Photos
- Photo5: Tabletop Studio (28 minutes)
Do you want to create storytelling, visual branded images with your camera?
Do you think cool photos are a result of luck or the right camera? Not. It’s a combo of art and science, which anyone can joyfully learn with my tips, insights and photos created just for this special Online Workshop.
- You can use any camera.
- But a DSLR camera with interchangeable lenses, and external buttons and dials, gives you the most options.
- If you only use Auto settings, and never touch the dials, you are wasting your money on a DSLR Camera.
- Manual Settings unleash the power within your camera, lenses and you!
- Do you want to know about various lenses and their uses?
- Want some tips for creating your own unique style for Branded, Storytelling Images?
- ON A SMALL BUDGET.
- If you want clarity on these and other topics, you are in for a treat!
Free Coloring Book Pages – Special Limited Time Offer
Get some of my most beloved, iconic Punk Photos and fun floral images to color.
Plus get my Gotta-have Best Digital Tools List. Only when you Sign up for my erratic emails and newsletters.
You’ll get 5 of the 8 images below. Want all 8 and see how to color them? Take the Tarot or Oracle Cardmaking course.
Plus more bonus images and info in the “Watch. Create. Shine” Workshop Courses or Special Bundles.
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”