Lightroom helps you SAVE TIME, work more efficiently, be more creative and it’s fun!
- Do you blog?
- Create images for social media, email, blog/site, vid, print, whatever?
- Do you have many images, whether photos or clip art?
- YOU NEED LIGHTROOM.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom:
- Is my fave program ever. Lightroom radically revolutionized my whole photography and art practice.
- Find files FAST
- Name, size, crop for posting
- Cool presets (customizable filters and sliders way beyond any filters you’ve ever used!),
- Prep for online and print
- So much more!
- Essential and mandatory for photographers, graphic artists, fine artists, web designers, bloggers and others dealing with clip art and photos.
- For $10/month, you get Lightroom and Photoshop, THE BEST tools for all imaging pros!
- Try FREE for 30 days. IF you follow along with MY unique Lightroom, you will wonder how you lived without it.
- You just have to see it. Impossible to describe
- DO NOT FREAK OUT over all the info below. I’m detailed.
- Only LEARN WHAT YOU WANT. A huge buffet: take what you want, come back for more! Or not.
- Might look confusing, but it’s easy, fun and soooo powerful.
Click through slider or scroll/tap for more details if you want. Or sign up now.
- Let’s explore LR’s Library module.
- Library displays images, plus labeling with colors or stars to edit images.
- While looking through a folder or nested folders, I quickly give some images color labels.
- When done, change sort order to “color.”
- Makes editing and gathering images for projects very efficient.
- Let’s just get more comfortable and excited about this powerful program.
- Export or duplicate images, sort, name, and explore metadata areas.
- Metadata tells you info about the camera, lens, date, time, size and so much more.
This lesson introduces you to many of the time-saving steps power users rely on all the time.
- Let’s bring images into Lightroom from camera, phone, desktop, wherever.
- The Develop mode offers a ton of image adjustments.
- Make image darker, lighter, change colors, crop and so much more!
- See how to bring out the best in any image with values: brightness and contrast, which is often dependent upon exposure.
- The “Histogram” displays values. See how to adjust the image.
- I show examples when I shoot darker and why in Photo class.
- I selectively balance the values in Lightroom.
- Sometimes an image is off color or value due to a variety of factors beyond your control.
- Fix that and so much more in Develop.
- More about Exporting and Developing.
- The Develop module can be rather complex, so we’ll go a bit deeper.
- Plus Intro to Preferences.
- Presets appear to be like typical filters. But presets can be changed, using some of the tools we’ve seen.
- More Develop tools and techniques.
- Most rely on commercial presets. You can legally buy and download some freebies. But how to import them into Lightroom?
- Tethering is attaching USB cable to computer and camera. You can see what you shoot as you shoot.
- Plus using images in sites.
You’ll see why Lightroom is a favorate program for people dealing with many photos and images. Fun, productive, inspiring.
I often launch Lightroom to pick up my spirits. Next thing I know, I’m creating something.
Come join the fun and discover a FAB useful program!