“Take Photos. Get Famous.”
Wanna Follow in the Footsteps of ONE of THE Ten Most Influential Rock Photographers of ALL Time?!
Get Inspired and Use MY Secrets Before Someone Else Does! Not just rock ‘n’ roll! I show and discuss a wide variety of venues, lighting and music. How to capture exciting, memorable and marketable images. First with film, but digitally now with DSLR cameras.
You rarely have an op to actually hear and see secrets from a top music photographer! Grab this op before I yank it away (or raise the price!)
When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 or more times higher!
Still are (even more if out of state)!
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am “one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.”
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Now you can follow in my footsteps!
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me!
Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.“
You’ll save time and money with this overview of essential Photography insights and tips, using everyday language.
- Develop your style to give you that competitive edge so needed now
- Create kick-ass or mellow photos
- Get secret tips about DSLR cameras, lenses, dials and settings
- Make better choices and save money!
- You’ll pick up some tips using all in one camera or phones
- Images shown and discussed range from classic rock, punk rock to new age and more
- Types of Lenses: wide, telephoto and zoom
- Benefits and downside of each type of lens
- Automatic vs Manual Settings: Pros and Cons of each
- And much more!
- LED lighting used in many clubs and other venues
- Classic stage lights
- Daylight: various situations
- Outdoor night lights (on the street, patio, wedding, parties)
Take Photos, Get Famous
Nearly 5 hours of exciting, useful, inspiring, rare tips very few entertainment photographers will share with you!
You can watch a little, watch a lot, at your own pace, while seeing marketable photos.
- Take Photos, Get Famous 1: Introduction (29 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 2: Art of Photography (32 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 3: Creating Iconic Images (32 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 4: Lens and Focus Tips (27 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 5: Focal Length and DOF (48 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 6: Lighting (41 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 7: Camera Settings and other Data aka EXIF (21 minutes)
- Take Photos, Get Famous 8: Print Prep + Collages + Watermarking (36 minutes)
- Congrats! More Tips!
Are You Ready to Get Famous? START TODAY!
- Imagine being THIS upclose and personal.
- It’s possible, but you gotta work it and work smart!
- Start TODAY before I raise prices
- Start TODAY before others take photos and hang out party instead of YOU!
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
- Every lesson in each online workshop is listed and accessed separately, even for bundles
- Lifetime access for each online workshop
- Watch whatever you want, whenever you want
- Lessons last as long as you want or need to complete a particular project or goal
- No tests, no grades, no pressure
- See and learn how and why a REAL artist uses REAL tools and techniques to create compelling, memorable images which convey stories, add content and context to whatever story is being told
- I share mistakes, gotchas, and work-arounds
- You don’t have to be perfect to create art
- But learning, using and enjoying art and marketing basics really make a difference!
- Feel good, have fun and go with the flow.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
- Chrome using tablet, laptop and computer monitor are best viewing experiences
- (Safari is problematic. I love Macs. But Chrome browser is so much more powerful and easier to use.)
- Designed on and for larger monitors
- You can use Android and IOS. Not optimum choice for most of the courses due to small screen size
- This is about seeing and understanding how and why visuals make huge differences in our lives, creations, work and communities
- Best learning habit, optional, but THE best tip I can ever give anyone: Taking notes digitally or with pen, pencil, paper
- ALL text and images are the property of attributed copyright holder(s).
- DO NOT copy text or images or vids and use elsewhere.
- Do not sell, give away, share or in any way distribute any of this content without expressed written permission from Jenny Lens, MFA.
- Exceptions: public domain or credited to another source.
- Please link to DreamingBig.Rocks and please mention my name. (Thank you!)
- Learn from someone in the trenches!
- No refunds
- Thank you! Now go have fun!
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! (How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards using Clip Art and Photos) ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
“Jenny’s online photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insights from one of the real talents. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in “Photography for Branded Storytelling Images.” ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Jenny Lens, Punk Pioneer, when Punk Was Fun
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazz
My mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”