Visual Branding Design
When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still do!
No driving, no parking, ONLINE (I wrote this before the shutdowns, lockdown, etc. Now more relevant and timely.)
Visual Branding Design
6 hours and more to come (but emphasis is on color)
- Visual Branding Design: Basic Intro to Color, 120 minutes
- Adobe Color Wheel vs Pinterest Palettes: Your Choice, 18 minutes
- Using the Photoshop Color Picker, 17 minutes
- Visual Branding with Color Combinations and Design Tips, 92 minutes
- Visual Branding Links Clip Art, Photos, Public Domain from Museums
- Legal Sources for Free and Affordable Clip Art and Stock Photos, 37 minutes
- Creative Commons and Free Museum Images, 64 minutes
After clicking Buy button, you will see these screens:
- Create a new account. Be sure your email and all info is correct.
- Click Sign Up, then Complete Your Purchase
- You don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You will get an email with Login info.
- After logging in, you will see one or more classes listed.
Choose the class you want to see.
- Class lessons and downloads are on left side.
Videos and text are on right side.
- Color theory, design and layout ideas, and using type
- How to find ideas and inspiration
- How and where to find free and low cost, high quality stock photos, clip art and fonts
- Taught by a REAL artist, photographer, teacher and writer! So many branding teachers, gurus, pros have never studied art nor design in their lives. People are paying thousands for inadequate info. Not here.
- I earned BA in Art, CSUN; Master of Fine Arts, Cal Arts; and Cert in Computer Graphics, UCLA, all with Honors
- My work exhibited in museums, galleries, books, mags, online, merch and more.
- WALK THIS WALK! Now you can too!
- Introduction to Color is alive and detailed.
- Color is THE most vital information of all
- Additional lessons (type and layout) soon!
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark HeckYJune
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
Tricia also took this class and loved it! Cool, eh!
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!”
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images. ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.