“Watch. Create. Shine” is Designed for YOU IF:
- You wanna create Storytelling Images. (That will help you achieve your goals and stand out from the crowd.)
- Wanna gain Essential Tips for Online Success: Branding, Marketing and Design Strategies from a VISUAL POV? (You learn best from real creatives and healers like you, not techies, right?)
- Want Creative Fun and Productive Tips and Techniques cos you are a: Fine Artist, Photographer, Crafter, Hobbyist, Healer, Writer, Consultant/Coach, Small biz owner, Mommy blogger, a Millennial, Gen X, Y, Z whatever or Retired (or not) Boomer, etc aka Solo/Entrepreneur?
- Frustrated cos you wanna use software and products for a creative mind.
- You are a creative visualizer, no matter your media, goals or dreams.
- You are not analytical and computerish.
- You don’t have the time nor money nor ability to DIY.
- Or if you hire or trade, you don’t know what you want or how to get it.
- Or if what you do or get is working for you.
- You want affordable and sensible solutions to an ever increasingly complex digital world.
If YES, you’ve come to the right place and person! (Who am I? Scroll or Tap waaay down).
Wanna know more about the classes?
I created pages with images from course in the list. No confusion nor surprises. I don’t teach how to do this or that and cover all the topics. You can get that in any class. I know, that’s how I was forced to teach at computer training centers, UCLA, Santa Monica College and other places.
I teach PROJECTS. You’ll see ONLY the few tools you need to make images for YOUR social, site, blog, ecommerce products and art needs. You’ll learn inspiring tips. THEN you are empowered with the knowledge to dig deeper. Few teach PROJECTS. More fun and much better way to learn to hear WHY and see How something is created!
1 — You can start here:
- Photo Class Info: Create Storytelling Images on a Budget Using DSLR Camera
- Lightroom Essentials Info for Branding, Social, Web, Marketing, Products, Photos and Fine Art
- Photoshop Class Info: Branding, Marketing, Photos, Fine Art and Fun
Other three classes being finalized and posted by end of 2018. Stay tuned! You can read about them in the class sign-up links below.
2 — You can Click on EACH of IMAGES of the classes for ALL classes right below. Lots of good info!
3 — Or just sign up. I’m so detailed. For YOUR clarity. Or just jump in.
A Picture is worth a thousand words. I carefully created and compiled image for YOU. We learn better Visually. See you on the other side!
1-Photos: Create Storytelling Images on a Budget Class$40.00
2-Lightroom Essentials for Branding, Photos, Web Designs and Fine Art Class$40.00
3-Photoshop: Branding, Marketing, Photos, Fine Art and Fun Class$40.00
4-Art, Color, Typography, Design and Layout for Everyone Class$40.00
5-What Your Web Designer Won’t Tell You Or Do For You Class$40.00
6-Wild World of eCommerce Class$40.00
7-Branding + Marketing + Creative Essentials Bundle$200.00
Amazing, unsolicited Testimonial. Many told me how much I taught and inspired them through years of teaching and informally sharing info. I literally cried with joy reading this. All shook up! I am so grateful people ‘get’ what I am offering:
From “Mark Heck: Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents.
From her amazing shots of punks greatest, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before.
Jenny has a great knack to make you look around And capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired !
After taking the first course I am considering taking things a step further through editing and she offers introductions and more to the most popular editing suites.
I would rate my course a 10/10 for inspiration alone! Thank you Jenny!”
Why You Should Learn from Me, Jenny Lens, MFA,
Most Published Early Punk Rock Photographer, West coast, First Gen
Former Real Life Computer Trainer and College Teacher (I KNOW how people learn and what they NEED to learn!)
I’m the most internationally published punk photographer, west coast, first gen, 1976-80. My photos of Blondie, The Clash, Patti Smith, Germs, X, Screamers and many more are (in)famous. Met Museum in NYC, Smithsonian, Rock Hall of Fame, Grammy Museum, etc. IF you love early punk rock, you’ve probably seen my photos!
I earned Art degrees (BA and MFA) before photographing rock ‘n’ roll. My work was in museums and galleries while in college. I look at and/or make art every day.
I taught at MAJOR colleges, universities and computer training centers. I know your struggle, cos it’s universal. Cos I walk your walk. And talk your talk.
I see people struggling because they were never taught color, design, layout, typography. Their social media looks like everyone else’s. Or far worse. Their sites marred by strange text formatting or unpleasant colors. Disorganized and rambling.
BUT I WAS CLUELESS about Digital photography, software, web platforms, ecommerce and more. I’ve wasted thousands of dollars buying wrong gear and software. Too many hours wasted on software which didn’t deliver. Confused, frustrated and angry at how many people teach who are clueless.
Digital photography: I read books and magazines and scoured the net. Yet bought the wrong gear. Took thousands of average photographs. THEN I finally taught myself HOW to create Stunning, Memorable, Unique Images.
Same with websites and ecommerce. You don’t wanna waste YOUR life when you can gain insights from someone who did the heavy lifting so you don’t have to repeat the mistakes most of us make.
Learn. Be inspired by a REAL Rock Star and REAL Artist!
Fun. Empowering. Inspiring.
Manifest your Dreams NOW! “Watch. Create. Shine.”
Why wait? Today is THE perfect time!
When YOU are Dreaming Big, You Rock.
Dreaming Big Rocks!