Web Design Basics for Marketing
Your Website Represents Your Product, Service, Cause, Community and/or You.
Do You have Site and/or Blog? Is This Working for You? Want to know the Benefits and Which App to Use for Your Dreams?
Learn Online, from the comfort of anywhere, any time, no driving, no parking
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Nearly 3 hours to save you many hours and inspire you!
Examples of what works and what doesn’t and why. Comparing various popular, powerful platforms to use for your ideal site. Focus on design, support, cost to get you past marketing hype.
Web Design for Marketing, Community, Creativity and Expression Intro (First module 43 minutes). Then these other modules:
When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still are!
- 85% or more judge your products, services, cause based on YOUR site
- Social media is limited and you don’t own it! Can disappear or become expensive!
- We examine various websites/blogs: what works, what does not work
- Make it easier and more pleasant for people to find and interact with you
- Discover the joy and benefits of an engaging, compelling web presence! It’s fun, easier and cheaper than you think
- You don’t have to be a techie
- How you present and organize info is as important as which software you use
- Become more confident designing content and visuals, whether DIY or outsource
- Success or Failure Often Starts and/or Ends @YOUR Site
- YOUR competition is doing it. If not now, when? Go for it. YOU are so worth it!
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
- Benefits of owning your own site
- Downside of trusting only others to create your site
- Other software
Design and Content for Your Target Market:
- Website basics
- Navigation Bar, with Home, Contact, Newsletter, Legal and other relevant info
- Back to top button
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ePrivacy Directive
- Landing Pages
- Organize Content
- Use keywords, tags, categories or whatever the software provides for organizations
- For example, WordPress has Categories and Tags
- Search feature: useful for your viewers
- SERPs Search Engine Result Pages (one reason Google loves WordPress)
Look and Feel
- Colors, Text and Images determine the mood
- Legal usage of Clip Art and Stock Photos
- What do you want people to feel?
- What will encourage people to take action?
Plus much more!
After clicking Buy button, you will see these screens:
- Create a new account. Be sure your email and all info is correct.
- Click Sign Up, then Complete Your Purchase
- You don’t need a PayPal account.
You can pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You will get an email with Login info.
- After logging in, you will see one or more classes listed.
Choose the class you want to see.
- Class lessons and downloads are on left side.
Videos and text are on right side.
Hi Jenny!!! I love the course!!! I’m half way thru….so good. So thorough and comprehensive.
Btw, you have a wonderful speaking/teaching voice. I would have loved having you as a teacher in college!
Learning so many tips and being so inspired with Discussion of Tarot Resources!! [How to Create Tarot or Oracle Cards Using Clip Art, Photos and Apps] ~ Tricia Minette, paralegal (and Rolf).
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!”
I actually sprayed that last flower with a spray bottle to get more interesting image like you did in one of the lessons in Photography for Branded Storytelling Images. ~ Mark Heck, massage therapist
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
“Please investigate Punk Pioneers by photographer Jenny Lens, who captured the scene so perfectly.” Henry Rollins, LA Weekly
“The infamous Jenny Lens, supreme master of the punk rock photo.” ~ San Francisco Bay Guardian [And straight up rock too!]
“The was a time when Punk Rock was dangerous, man — in a cerebral way. And Jenny Lens was there to record it all.” ~ Garage Magazine
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye.” Shouted from LA’s Roxy stage, pointing to me, Nov 15, 1976.
Patti told me “She still dares other photographers to take better photos than I.” The Roxy, August 2002.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer. He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. I learned from artists. Now you can learn from me! Start now and join the fun @ “Take Photos. Get Famous.” Get ready for when live shows resume.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.