"Visual Storytelling, Branding and Marketing Essentials": All Twelve Unique Online Workshops
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Online Series
- Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images.
- Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more.
- Gain essential, creative and digital skills.
- Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights.
- Watch, Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
- Create engaging, storytelling, evocative images.
- Gain confidence using Automatic vs Manual settings.
- Create Memorable Magical Images!
- Learn sensible and fun ways of using available light and cheap table lights.
- Learn how to see and use beauty, ideas and unique content everywhere to create images to express your dreams.
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
- Lightroom can revolutionize how you organize, sort, find your files.
- Essential for photos and clip art.
- Edit, rename, resize, watermark, prep for print or online.
- Use presets or filters to turn your images from now to WOW!
- Saves you time and money.
Create Marketable, Branded Images using Photoshop
- Create branded visuals for work, art and life.
- Add textures, text, make collages, social media, marketing, products, graphics, fine art and more.
- Brushes, patterns, gradients, actions to save time. Color correct photos.
- THE art and graphics program made easy and fun with my detailed, varied, creative, marketable projects.
Visual Branding Design
- Be inspired with an acclaimed working artist, trained and educated in graphics, fine arts, photography and marketing.
- Develop YOUR style, brand and marketing identity.
- Tips on design, color, type and other creative principles and guidelines.
- Develop confidence and have joyful fun.
Web Design Basics for Marketing
- For creatives, healers and non-techies and techies.
- We examine real sites using various major popular apps.
- Not how to create, but how to determine what apps are best for your dreams.
- Focus on design, organizing content and branding.
- Joyfully create or outsource more effectively and confidently.
Wild World of eCommerce
- Selling online pros and cons.
- Shopify, WooCommerce with WordPress, POD (Print on Demand), free, self-hosting, paid.
- Demo, creation and usage of Product List to save time.
- Legal related to art, editorial, and commercial merch.
Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering common online obstacles.
- Design and Tech Tips for online success strategies.
- Demystifying myths about blogs, sites and online success.
Coaching Online or Phone: Personalized Insights and Ideas - Strategic Alchemy
Tarot/Oracle Cardmaking, More Photography and Business Survival Kit
- I created 40 free, unique, curated textures for your use. (Most sell texture packages for $30-$50)
- Plus 25 of my Fine Art Stock Photos. (Most sell ONE photo for at least $5-10)
- Plus 13 of my classic, famous Punk Rock photos.
- Plus Live Webinars.
- Plus a private Facebook group. A safe, supportive, helpful group with others in this adventure!
- Use this for scrapbooking, social media, products, journaling, fine art, graphics and so much more.
- Easy to understand step-by-steps to illuminate your path.
- I focus on FUN. You’ll laugh a lot! #Truth.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well).
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.