Hi! I’m pleased to offer affordable coaching appointments online.
- I deal with a wide range of people and businesses with varying interests and audiences
- For profit, non-profit, fun, hobbyist, or causes
I can offer guidance, clarity and support if you are:
- Willing to explore various options to achieve your goals
- Willing and able to put some time, focus and energy into your journey
- Have an abundance and success mindset (or willing to work on that)
- Willing to complete “Getting To Know You” Discovery inquiry, which will save you time and money
I use Zoom on your computer, phone or tablet or phone.
- NO VIDEO, so don’t worry how you look!
- I use Zoom because I can share my screen (you can share your screen, if you want).
- We both can write or type notes.
- Zoom Install and How-To is below the “Getting to Know You Discovery” application.
- TEST connection and sound at least 30 minutes before your session!
Coaching Investment: $55 for 30 minutes, $100 for 60 minutes and $150 for 90 minutes.
- Payable in advance — BEFORE setting up an Appointment.
- You can use PayPal and Credit Cards.
Use Acuity Calendar to set up an appointment (after payment):
- Sunday – Saturday, 11 am to 9 PM PST
- If you prefer other times and days, please Write Me
- Provide preferred times in PST
- Please allow at least 12 hours to cancel. Thanks!
Next: Please fill out “Getting to Know You Discovery” application, right below this section.
IF you are dreaming big and working on your mindset and taking action, you rock.
Cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
The following questions are for your use as well as mine.
- Writing your thoughts will help maximize your time and money
- Enables you to feel more comfortable and confident we can move forward
- Space for you to write issues and topics, if wanted
- Fine if you are not sure how to answer any or many questions
- Quite often, I share great advice based on something someone casually mentions and/or writes
After you complete the following, Zoom How-To is beneath. Easy peasy to get started!
For Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux:
- I do not turn on Video.
- My computer has a post-it over built-in camera. I understand being camera shy.
- Zoom is very popular and useful.
You need to install Zoom before we talk:
- Download Zoom to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file to install Zoom.
- If you need more instructions, step-by-step screenshots: Zoom Install
- Don’t wait til the last minute!
- If you absolutely cannot install it, we can talk by phone. I’ll walk you through it.
- However, being able to download, install and follow screenshots is vital to doing anything online.
- Otherwise, how can you do anything online?
- Unless that’s not a priority for you. That’s fine too. We can work it out!
“Join a Meeting” to Connect
- Go to Zoom.
- You should have been emailed your “Meeting ID” number. Meeting ID can be a 9, 10, or 11-Digit number.
- Go to Zoom.us
- Click or Tap “Join a Meeting” tab on top right corner of homepage.
- When prompted, add your Meeting ID
Sharing Your Screen:
- Click or Tap “Share Screen” at bottom of window.
- Only one person can use screen-share at a time.
- One person must “Stop Sharing” before someone else can start sharing.
- To stop sharing the screen, click or tap “Stop Sharing.”
- Great for writing or typing ideas, questions, notes, links and follow-up tasks.
- Difficult to remember the many details and suggestions I usually make without notes.
- I write or type notes for follow-up if I promise links, files or more info in future sessions.
- YOU will LEARN MORE if you write or type notes.
What are you waiting for? Make it happen. Now’s your op. IF you are Dreaming Big. Cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.