When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still do!
No driving, no parking, ONLINE.
Lightroom will rock your world! There’s nothing like it. You’ll save so much time and be so inspired!
I’ve been using a ton of digital tools and tech for 30 years. Yeah, the first version of Photoshop in 1990, when we didn’t have Canva nor online. But when I discovered Lightroom a few years ago, my life became so much better!
Clients are thrilled I can turn around work so quickly. I’m thrilled I can find files and work on them so much better and faster and more creatively than ANY other program!
You have to see it to believe it. Then you will wonder how you lived without Lightroom!
Update: read “How To Edit Photos For Instagram, According To 3 Influencers” post, based on Huffpo article highlighting Lightroom usage.
Lightroom saves time and inspires your creativity
- Do you handle a lot of Images? Photos? Clip Art?
- Do you Blog?
- Create Images for Social Media?
- Market and/or Sell your Creations?
- If you constantly scroll or tap through galleries or search for images, you need Lightroom
- Lightroom enables you to work faster and smarter, be more creative and helps branding
- My photos are in major museums, galleries, books, mags, docs, merch and more
- I couldn’t create these classes or quickly find images, plus fulfill print, licensing and other requests without Lightroom
- My goal is to keep it simple, powerful and enjoyable for you as I share tips using my most favorite app of all time
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
Be inspired watching how artists and graphic designers use Lightroom
- Lightroom offers so many creative possibilities. From presets to sliders, you can quickly modify your images to fit color schemes and moods.
- Lightroom helps you organize, find your images quickly, watermark, size, change format and the look of your images. You might wonder how you lived without it! Serious fun.
Totally saves me so many hours, inspires me, and out of hundreds of apps and programs I’ve used for many years, Lightroom is my number one fave! With Photoshop right behind it.
- Take my online, anywhere, any time Workshops and see how these programs can improve your life!!
Two more videos about All Online Workshops (not just “Watch. Create. Shine.” workshops). A 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Watch “Take Photos. Get Famous” (my photos in background) to also see “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” The Biz Kit is perfect for ANY Solo/Entrepreneur. You all are creative, deal with networking, money, marketing and legal issues.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.