Wanna Follow in the Footsteps of ONE of THE Ten Most Influential Rock Photographers of ALL Time?!
Get Inspired and Use MY Secrets Before Someone Else Does! Not just rock ‘n’ roll! I show and discuss a wide variety of venues, lighting and music. How to capture exciting, memorable and marketable images. First with film, but digitally now with DSLR cameras.
You rarely have an op to actually hear and see secrets from a top music photographer! Grab this op before I yank it away (or raise the …
When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still do!
No driving, no parking, ONLINE
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am “one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.”
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye,” from LA’s Roxy Theater. I’m the most published early punk rock photographer, west coast, first gen. My work seen in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and collector’s homes.
Iggy Pop told me my photos were as good as his photographer (a top pro, and I was just starting out). He asked me where I’d been. I said, “Earning art degrees.” He smiled and nodded. You can see some of my art below. I learned from artists. Now you can follow in my footsteps!
You’ll save time and money with this overview of essential Photography insights and tips, using everyday language.
- Develop your style to give you that competitive edge so needed now
- Create kick-ass or mellow photos
- Get secret tips about DSLR cameras, lenses, dials and settings
- Make better choices and save money!
- You’ll pick up some tips using all in one camera or phones
- Images shown and discussed range from classic rock, punk rock to new age and more
- Types of Lenses: wide, telephoto and zoom
- Benefits and downside of each type of lens
- Automatic vs Manual Settings: Pros and Cons of each
- And much more!
- LED lighting used in many clubs and other venues
- Classic stage lights
- Daylight: various situations
- Outdoor night lights (on the street, patio, wedding, parties)
This workshop, taught by one of THE TEN most influential rock photographers, is easily worth far more than …
- Helps you get your camera in the door!
- You need to protect your work and so much more!
- Networking and Marketing
Save $9.97 buying “Take Photos. Get Famous” and “Business Survival Kit for Creatives” separately!
“Take Photos. Get Famous” with “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” (limited time offer!!)
Start TODAY before someone else beats you to your dream gigs!
Do it before I raise the cost!
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark Heck
Are You Ready to Get Famous? START TODAY!
• Imagine being THIS upclose and personal.
• It’s possible, but you gotta work it and work smart!
• Start TODAY before I raise prices
• Start TODAY before others take photos and hang out party instead of YOU!
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
Three videos introducing All Online Workshops. First is “Watch. Create. Shine,” 2 minutes. Then a 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Watch “Take Photos. Get Famous” (my photos in background) to also see “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” The Biz Kit is perfect for ANY Solo/Entrepreneur. You all are creative, deal with networking, money, marketing and legal issues.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.