When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still do!
No driving, no parking, ONLINE (I wrote this before the shutdowns, lockdown, etc. Now more relevant and timely.)
- Color theory, design and layout ideas, and using type
- How to find ideas and inspiration
- How and where to find free and low cost, high quality stock photos, clip art and fonts
- Taught by a REAL artist, photographer, teacher and writer! So many branding teachers, gurus, pros have never studied art nor design in their lives. People are paying thousands for inadequate info. Not here.
- I earned BA in Art, CSUN; Master of Fine Arts, Cal Arts; and Cert in Computer Graphics, UCLA, all with Honors
- My work exhibited in museums, galleries, books, mags, online, merch and more.
- WALK THIS WALK! Now you can too!
- Introduction to Color is alive and detailed.
- Color is THE most vital information of all
- Additional lessons (type and layout) JUNE 2020
- Sign up NOW before I raise price when open!
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before. ~ Mark HeckYJune
Visual Branding Design
6 hours and more to come (but emphasis is on color)
- Visual Branding Design: Basic Intro to Color, 120 minutes
- Adobe Color Wheel vs Pinterest Palettes: Your Choice, 18 minutes
- Using the Photoshop Color Picker, 17 minutes
- Visual Branding with Color Combinations and Design Tips, 92 minutes
- Visual Branding Links Clip Art, Photos, Public Domain from Museums
- Legal Sources for Free and Affordable Clip Art and Stock Photos, 37 minutes
- Creative Commons and Free Museum Images, 64 minutes
Three videos introducing All Online Workshops. First is “Watch. Create. Shine,” 2 minutes. Then a 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Watch “Take Photos. Get Famous” (my photos in background) to also see “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” The Biz Kit is perfect for ANY Solo/Entrepreneur. You all are creative, deal with networking, money, marketing and legal issues.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.