Welcome to “Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding and Marketing Series
(online, any time, anywhere)
Pop Up Flash Intro Sale for ONLY First Five People!
What Do You Dream About?
Adorama, THE most prestigious photo gear supplier and photo lab for decades, said I am one of the ten most influential rock photographers of all time.
Wow, don’t YOU WANT to get insider secrets from someone who gets THAT kind of press and recognition?
“Jenny Lens was not just one of the few photographers chronicling the early punk scene in both North America and London, she was also one of the few women working in a very male-dominated field. Her life is pretty fascinating and made up of the three acts usually associated with characters in movies and novels.”
Dreaming Big Rocks! Online Workshops and Bundles
“Watch. Create. Shine.” Visual Branding Essentials Online Series
- Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images.
- Social media, web presence, ecommerce, mindset and more.
- Gain essential, creative and digital skills.
- Inspiring real world tips, tricks, tips and insights.
- Watch, Create. Shine!
Photography for Branded Storytelling Images
- Create engaging, storytelling, evocative images.
- Gain confidence using Automatic vs Manual settings.
- Create Memorable Magical Images!
- Learn sensible and fun ways of using available light and cheap table lights.
- Learn how to see and use beauty, ideas and unique content everywhere to create images to express your dreams.
Lightroom Productivity and Creative Tools
- Lightroom can revolutionize how you organize, sort, find your files.
- Essential for photos and clip art.
- Edit, rename, resize, watermark, prep for print or online.
- Use presets or filters to turn your images from now to WOW!
- Saves you time and money.
Create Marketable, Branded Images using Photoshop
- Create branded visuals for work, art and life.
- Add textures, text, make collages, social media, marketing, products, graphics, fine art and more.
- Brushes, patterns, gradients, actions to save time. Color correct photos.
- THE art and graphics program made easy and fun with my detailed, varied, creative, marketable projects.
Visual Branding Design
- Be inspired with an acclaimed working artist, trained and educated in graphics, fine arts, photography and marketing.
- Develop YOUR style, brand and marketing identity.
- Tips on design, color, type and other creative principles and guidelines.
- Develop confidence and have joyful fun.
Web Design Basics for Marketing
- For creatives, healers and non-techies and techies.
- We examine real sites using various major popular apps.
- Not how to create, but how to determine what apps are best for your dreams.
- Focus on design, organizing content and branding.
- Joyfully create or outsource more effectively and confidently.
Wild World of eCommerce
- Selling online pros and cons.
- Shopify, WooCommerce with WordPress, POD (Print on Demand), free, self-hosting, paid.
- Demo, creation and usage of Product List to save time.
- Legal related to art, editorial, and commercial merch.
Myths and Mindsets of Digital Tools and Tech
- Mindset, Myths, Tech and Money: Conquering common online obstacles.
- Design and Tech Tips for online success strategies.
- Demystifying myths about blogs, sites and online success.
Bonus Fine Art Stock Photos
Special Offer for First Five (5) Responses – Save over 50% – Limited Time Offer!
Dreaming Big Rocks! Offers Several Online Individual Workshops and Bundles
Questions? Drop me a detailed note what are your dreams and goals.
We can email or talk on phone to design your perfect plan of action.
No obligation nor cost for short consultation about the Workshops.
Two more videos introducing All Online Workshops. A 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
Patti Smith called me “the girl with the camera eye,” from LA’s Roxy Theater. I’m the most published early punk rock photographer, west coast, first gen. My work in major museums, exhibits, docs, books, mags, merch and private collections.
You can learn so much from me! I’ve learned from so many mistakes. I tell the truth vs marketing hype.
My punk photos, art, education and teaching experience integrates entertainment, publishing, business, art worlds, tech, teaching, and the public.
I share real world, practical, actionable inspiration, ideas and solutions to enrich YOUR life and YOUR dreams!
Praise for Jenny Lens as a Teacher
“Jenny has a great knack to make you look around and capture the mood either through manipulating manual settings or making the best of what you have at hand. I would recommend checking out these courses to anyone who wants to dream big and get inspired. I would rate my course 10/10 for inspiration alone. Thank you Jenny!” ~ Mark Heck
I use digital tools, despite ongoing hassles dealing with ever-changing, buggy tech, to do far more than ever possible. This site plus ecommerce and more at my Punk Rock Photos, Vids and Stories @ PunkPioneers.com. YOU can do this too, if you are dreaming big!
“We were in business 12 years and no large company ever found us. Our previous ecommerce site was a mess, badly designed and hard to find info. She organized info, provided search engine strategies, a total facelift and trained me to use it.
Always a pleasure working with Jenny. Brightest, most energetic person I know. Fun too. She’s thorough, but results worth it!” ~Mark Martinez, graphic artist and designer
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
“Jenny’s photo class has been a fun and easy way to introduce myself further into the world of photography and get some amazing insight from one of the real talents. From her amazing shots of punks greats, to real world aptitude, I felt honored to catch some insider tips to apply to my day to day photos and try to go further than I thought before.” ~ Mark Heck
- Watch as I share why and how YOU benefit when skillfully creating using art and design ideas and inspiration
- Follow along or fly off on your own with actionable steps, concepts, tips and tricks seeing real-world, marketable projects being created
Shine when you confidently and joyfully combine digital skills and your art and design inspired creativity
- Attract and Grow Tribe
Create compelling, engaging storytelling, branding visual images. Plus mindset, web presence, ecommerce and more to resonate with others.
- Gain Essential, Creative and Digital Skills
Inspiring, Energetic, Bold, Imaginative and Fun real-world, marketable projects, tips, tricks and insights
- For Every Visionary
For all Solopreneurs or Entrepreneurs (everyone, not only visual artists)
Praise for Jenny Lens as a REAL Rock Star Photographer
Sign up for Erratic Newsletters for Webinars, Specials, Tips, Info and Freebies
Please Spread the Good News! Thank You!
Meet Jenny Lens, MFA
Artistic Alchemist, Creative Instigator, Transformation Teacher, Punk Photographer and all that jazzMy mission is to remove fear and doubt, be inspiring and share the magic of art and tech. How much do YOU want to manifest your dreams? Do you see it, feel it, believe in your dreams and abilities? If you want to grow, are curious, open-minded, willing to explore and experiment, you are in the right place! IF I can do it, YOU can do it. With my guidance. Only when you are Dreaming Big, cos Dreaming Big Rocks!
- I’m the most published early west coast punk rock photographer.
- First gen, when Punk was Fun!
- Photos in Metropolitan Museum of Art, Smithsonian, Grammy Museum, Rock Hall of Fame, tons of books, mags, docs.
- I sell and license prints and merch online to an international market.
- LOTS of insider tips! From photos to images for blogs, sites, choosing which platform for your blog, ecommerce and more.
- I cover the waterfront. Just for you.
- Education: BA in Art, CSUN, Master of Fine Arts in Design, CalArts and Professional Certificate in Computer Graphics, UCLA.
- I taught at major colleges such as Santa Monica College, universities (UCLA and more), tech/vocational schools and elsewhere.
- I spoke at and reported for computer press on ALL the world’s TOP computer and digital graphics conferences (MacWorld, SIGGRAPH, World Animation Festival and more).
- Want more? I rarely update my resume, where photos used, articles published. See Punk Pioneers.
- I live for art and teaching. Reading, studying, making and teaching anything related to art, design and tech. And Life Lessons. To help others.
- Questions? Write me. Please be detailed and specific, so I can best respond.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.