Your Website Represents Your Product, Service, Cause, Community and/or You.
Do You have Site and/or Blog? Is This Working for You? Want to know the Benefits and Which App to Use for Your Dreams?
Learn Online, from the comfort of anywhere, any time, no driving, no parking
When I taught at UCLA and Santa Monica College, fees were more than 10 times higher! Still are!
- 85% or more judge your products, services, cause based on YOUR site
- Social media is limited and you don’t own it! Can disappear or become expensive!
- We examine various websites/blogs: what works, what does not work
- Make it easier and more pleasant for people to find and interact with you
- Discover the joy and benefits of an engaging, compelling web presence! It’s fun, easier and cheaper than you think
- You don’t have to be a techie
- How you present and organize info is as important as which software you use
- Become more confident designing content and visuals, whether DIY or outsource
- Success or Failure Often Starts and/or Ends @YOUR Site
- YOUR competition is doing it. If not now, when? Go for it. YOU are so worth it!
“Thanks for all the advice and support re my site design issues. Very useful and more than my designer discussed or suggested.” ~ Ashley Cherry
“I think it is great that you are going the online teaching and coaching route. Your talents and skills will helpful to many!” ~ Jennifer Posner Lehner, The Front Row
- Benefits of owning your own site
- Downside of trusting only others to create your site
- Other software
Design and Content for Your Target Market:
- Website basics
- Navigation Bar, with Home, Contact, Newsletter, Legal and other relevant info
- Back to top button
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the ePrivacy Directive
- Landing Pages
- Organize Content
- Use keywords, tags, categories or whatever the software provides for organizations
- For example, WordPress has Categories and Tags
- Search feature: useful for your viewers
- SERPs Search Engine Result Pages (one reason Google loves WordPress)
Look and Feel
- Colors, Text and Images determine the mood
- Legal usage of Clip Art and Stock Photos
- What do you want people to feel?
- What will encourage people to take action?
Plus much more!
Web Design Basics for Marketing
Nearly 3 hours to save you many hours and inspire you!
- Web Design for Marketing, Community, Creativity and Expression Intro (43 minutes)
- Squarespace and WordPress: the most powerful, expansive platforms (86 minutes)
- Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy and more (31 minutes)
Three videos introducing All Online Workshops. First is “Watch. Create. Shine,” 2 minutes. Then a 5 minute overview (two silver hands with blue opals) and last a 35 minute detailed introduction (“Create Like an Artist”). Some insist on quickies, others want more in-depth.
Watch “Take Photos. Get Famous” (my photos in background) to also see “Business Survival Kit for Creatives.” The Biz Kit is perfect for ANY Solo/Entrepreneur. You all are creative, deal with networking, money, marketing and legal issues.
Write me if any questions. Glad to guide you.
- Complete listing of all “Watch. Create Shine.” individual and bundle Online Workshops.
- Coaching: Online or Phone. I’ve been advising people for years on a wide variety of topics. Personal, custom Coaching works wonders!
- Write me with your Questions or Suggestions. I will gladly tell you if I think anything I offer will help you. Please be detailed for best response. Thanks.
- Newsletter Signup Sometimes I email special offers, free webinars and more.
- Bio (scattered around as well)
- See FAQs menu for Privacy, Terms of Service, Green Certification, Testimonials about my Teaching, Coaching, photography, web design and more info complied in FAQs menu section.
- Finally, ALL info is copyrighted and the intellectual property of Jenny Lens, MFA, unless otherwise noted. NO part can be claimed as your own, given away or resold. You may quote, but only with link back to DreamingBig.Rocks and Jenny Lens, mfa. Respecting and crediting the work of others and protecting your own work is vital.